waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, June 15, 2006

i tried to get a writing job via email by writing a fun travel guide to philly
i think ill do more of that shit and keep a separate blog of that type of writing
my showcase for future employers
to prove i can write with punctuation, etc.
to conform, just a little, just this once
a concession to make it easier to hire me
so they dont have to think too much
because im a giver
a helper
i make peoples lives easier
more entertaining
ill be their reality filter
and do all that hard thinking for them
should be easy to think now that my tv committed suicide
i was moving it and it jumped
landed tube down with a crack
now it goes to the curb
where i found it
i must have had enough culture for a bit
more time for me to read and think and blossom

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

hmmm....

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home