waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, May 29, 2006

wedge heels and a nike tee
she confused me as she climbed in the bus
sporty yet unbalanced?
she deserved a second look

then i was wondering what she sat in
her left cheek had a half dollar sized beige stain
on black
she sat in something
not my lap though

further i was pretty sure she was rocking a thong
just a thin layer of material between her and the world
i was intrigued
bell-bottomy things
she carried a leather jacket
im sure she is too stylish for me

shes into a textbook now
and the accompanying workbook
she scribbles in it after thoughtful reflection
shes going places
a serious student

im sneaking snorts from my flask
writing this poem about her
if you can call this that

wondering if i have enough to go on
shes cute as hell
no ring
if i could only seperate myself from the herd
impress her on this bus ride

i take another snort
im not feeling especially impressive

fine bone structure
i cant stop sneaking peeks
i want to tell her but im not in that place
the zone
the garrolus asshole
the everybodies pal rol
that i can pull off in my sleep

im shy guy

so i write a note
i rip it out of my book
and fold it nice as we approach philly
im out of widsor
i try to craft my line
what can i say

inspiration fails
i watch her wrestle with her luggage
the wheels had a mind of their own
i wished i could save her but im paralyzed

holding a folded up note in my hand
silent in my dorkiness
comfortable there
but wanting more

words fail me
i watch her catch a cab and walk away

poem, unread in my book

she should read it
the poem about her red bra strap

i wait at the corner
longshot player
i tell myself
if the window is open ill hand her the note
yeah
shes in school
she'll dig this third grade love styling
yeah
im a player again
as i throw the note in the cab window which is magically open
karmically open
i throw the note and quickly cross the street

another successful romance
a perfect romance
all i got is hope
but what more do i need?

yeah baybee
im in the show!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home