waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

inhabiting cubicle hell
i assess the knowledge of arizonas sixth graders
on a scale of one to six
three hundred or more a day

three hundred glimpses into their lives

three hundred vacation snapshots
what i did on my summer vacation

one kid said he was too poor to have fun
remembers his dad when he was nine or ten

thinks life sucks

sounds like hes read my blog
wise beyond his years
ahead of the power curve

maybe he will start the next great philosophical movement
suckyism

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Here you are...
I loved the cheesy ball stuff. Maybe I'll join you at Copa this Monday after work? Or, have you seen "Hard Candy" yet?
--A

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home