waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, April 14, 2006

the shit hits the fan tommorrow
i find out if i am still a badass
or an old man

i got skills
im leaning towards the badass assessment

the doubters think that im a fat old man
they dont reaize that im 280 pounds of rage
time to give back to the world
that shits on me
that has no place for me
like the psycho in the movie that boils the bunny
I WILL NOT BE IGNORED
someone wakes up with a sore neck tommorrow
cuz im going to try to push his jaw thru his spinal chord
his heart out his ass
i know im gonna walk around like a senior citizen on easter sunday
but this troll loves to share his pain

the nerve
those billygoats
tromping across MY bridge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home