waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, March 24, 2006

ive been staying off the computer of late
cards running cold
need to strengthen my resolve to stay
mostly unemployed
as is my dream
or bite the bullet and find a job
waiting for my tax refund to save the day
climbing out of another morass of darkness where my focus was off
i forgot that i was living the dream for a few days there
i forgot how easy life is for me, even if it means im not respected or understood by most people
i really think i have better things to do in life than work for someone else
but i will do it if necessary
as little as i can get away with
i am a gentleman of leisure
and rugby and poker
writing a little more in journal than online
i have a part time gig with an architect
and i may pick up some waiter shifts until the luck changes back
and if i get an intriguing offer i may even take a full time job
but thats not likely
theyd prolly want me to shave and or bathe more often and sleep alot less than id prefer to
i am hanging in there
instead of from the rafters
so thats a plus i guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home