waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, February 27, 2006

this email arrived in my mailbox after the four hour poker tournament i just played

PokerStars Tournament #20456326, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $20.00/$2.00
180 players
Total Prize Pool: $3600.00
Tournament started - 2006/02/27 - 10:20:41 (ET)

Dear buffalohead,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
A $1,080.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 309.44 tournament leader points in this tournament.
For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at
http://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html

so i should keep looking for a job?
thats a pretty good weeks work in four hours
the secret is aggression
i just took this tourney over at the end
it wasnt fair, but the sheep needed fleecing
they wanted to give me their money
and they look cleaner and enater without all that excess fleece
at this rate i may even begin to think about paying back the many wonderful and marvelous people who have sponsored my recent forays into vagrancy and degeneracy
thanks you sheep
IM GOING TO CLAMMY HOUR
oysters .75, clams .50, shrimp .35 and lovely lovely draft beer for 1.99
its a litttle slice of heaven in south philadelphia
2nd and washington, snockeys oyster house
4-6 mon-fri
tell them buffalohead sent you

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I want CLAMMY HOUR!! I'm going tomorrow or Wednesday. On Thursday I'll be in Mexico.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home