waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, March 10, 2006

42 is old for a neanderthaL
teeth dont last foreveR
the joints achE
what muscles are left frequently protesT
but we can live forever these dayS
oh goodY
a week of doing absolutely nothing productivE
and im almost through another trougH
id like to blame the weatheR
but thats a real pussy answer to a real question about my moodS
sure i could take the little pink pills that kill my boner and smooth out the mood swingS
but mood swings are so fuN
gloomy thoughtS
twisted logiC
boozy ramblingS
thats the fuN
or is the fun waking up one day sobeR
because you were too lazy to go to the liqour store the previous daY
waking up and looking at all the empty bottles on every flat surfacE
clarity is a good theme for the weeK
the haze was not as comforting as in the pasT
a haze of celebration is alot differenT
purposeful boozing, celebratory in nature is a fine thinG
and i did my celebrating of my poker prowesS
of my joblessness, yes, i love to be idlE
master of my daY
freedom to fail, to do nothing, to waste away another daY
we get extra days these days anywaY
with modern nutrition and medicine and a dearth of sabre tooths, grizzlies and other natural predators, the modern neanderthal is discovering grey for the first timE
ambition? whats thaT?
sounds like a trick to get me to work hardeR
not me, i work smarter, not harder, and when the job can be put off til tommorrow, thats when it will get donE
id rather just vegetate, meditate, hallucinatE
hallucinate that some perfect job exixts out there for me which will require my special blend of ornery neanderthal geniuS
ok its sprinG
time to defer to mother naturE
i just started drafting my newest personal aD:

ORNERY NEANDERTHAL GENIUS SEEKS SOFTNESS
hippy offsrring, bike rider,
42 and still playing rugby
appreciating abusurdity
spend a spring saturday in the sun and we will see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home