waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, March 03, 2006

pop culture horror
my nephew, nine and his sister, 6 are singing along with the animated film ive put on to keep them calm and managable during my visit
tv was doing its mesmerising and enrapturing best
bright colors danced across the screen
familiar voices leant themselves to the project
and a fish learned about himself
all was well in the world
another relaxing afternoon in front of the cathode rays
let someone else do the thinking
then the horror show started
in this movie, a fish, voiced by will smith, has some issues he is resolving
typical formulaic crap
then "mr clean" mr i dont cuss in my rapping, im the nice rapper, im all american , im the friggin fresh prince of bel air, im wholsome destroyed my niece and nephews vulnerability and innocense before my horrified eyes
a musical number starts
it sounds familiar
the kids are into it
they sing along
selected lyrics......
"baby got back,
i like em large thick and juicy
gimme a taste of that bubble,
my anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun,"
ummm
"what does he mean by anaconda uncle harry?"
"Why are you turning the tv off?"
"you just said a bad word uncle harry"
my cute little bubble kids
securer than any bank vault they are safe from the world
security ti tight aroun these kiids
my brother aint allowed to drinak around them and grandma must send a detailed email about planned activities a week in advance to the parents for their approval before they will even consider letting her near their golden children
but you cant protect them from everything
so now theyre singing "baybee got back"
sir-mix-alots finest effort
a booty fiesta, a celebration of the bubble butt
im so proud of will smith for teaching this to my 6 year old niece that
i just want to thank him in person
on a rugby field
he can hold the ball
ill be the one rucking vigourously

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home