waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, March 10, 2006

outlaws dont have jobS
the phony ass with the tatoos and long goatee and ponytail probably has a nine to fivE
in a friggin unioN
RADICAL
union wages paid for this posuers tatooS
as he walks into the bank on a friday morninG
prolly on his breaK
hes cool with or is the foremaN
far friggin out dudE
ill bet the pussy takes scheduled piss tesTs
thats out of controL

worse by far, a judge on a harleY
"i bought my attitudE, dudE
just gotta know where to shoP"
paid my dues, walked the line, didnt make any waves, got enough to drive a stripper into a cash fueled frenzy boY"

they call them "instant bikerS"
pick a fight with one todaY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home