waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i am patiently waiting for the great buS
its cominG
i am treading water now comfortablY
i have access to cash from 2 sources on a part time basis which pays my tiny tiny billS
thats the keY
i have no expenseS
475 a month pays my renT
100 or so takes care of the other bills and as you all know by now i am capable of living comfortably on 20 bucks a weeK
ten for food, ten for boozE
i did it all summeR
wait, treading water...bus????
mixing metaphors again
I need a DO OVER

Monday, March 13, 2006

Comfortably treading water in tranquil economic seas, waiting for the submarine of greatness to surface and take me aboard. A green-powered, eco-friendly sub which will be the answer to the finacial questions that people keep asking me. The bills are being paid as I doggy-paddle and float on my back, not making much progress but not drowning either. The sub is coming. That knowledge allows me to be very critial of every job opportunity that comes my way. I'm happy helping my friend rehab his house on weekends for cash. I don't mind getting dirty. It gets me out of the house and off the computer. I refuse to take another SUCKER JOB like teaching. theres a reason those little bastards were coming to school every day. the reason is that they are annoying as hell and would drive mom crazy if they stayed home.
but the sub is worth waiting for
ill know a great opportunity when i hear it
im jus waiting to make my move is all
i will seize the right one when it presents itself
im just splashing around on the surface for a few

and another blog degenerates into rambling stream of conciousness shit
thought streams
random neurons firing as i type
thought streams that do not always flow into a river of greater meaning
thought streams which sometimes lead nowhere
thought streams which occasionally provide a nugget of gold to people who splash around in them, like i do in the summer with marley in the summer in the crick that flows throught my parents farm
marley is the mayor of pikeville
120 pounds of chocolate lab
when we turn the cornet on yoder road on the daily walk i let him off the leash
he walks up on porches and sniffs things
goes right up to any person
hes a people pleaser
he knows hes a beautiful dog and likes to hear people compliment him
you look at him and know hes harmless, he radiates good vibes
he will lick your toddlers faces
he'll lick yours
the best thing i ever did in my life was taking him to the country
hes not city folk
hes country
hes a gardening lab and a whole lot smarter than me
living the life of a dog of leisure
he knows its only the dumb dogs that have careers
that go to work everday
hed never sell out and work at the airport, sniffing luggage
work is for suckers
work is for people who dont know how to loaf successfully
loafing is an art
a great lummox like myself is not born
its a craft
old world craftsmanship
i am an artisan of apathy
i could not care less about the future
it takes care of itself
zen baby zen
live in the moment
life is but a collection of moments
strung together
dont do anything you dont want to do
i worked hard at not killing peoples unlovable progeny for a good dozen years
i dont need to ever work that hard again
i might
i might find something i dont mind doing
but youll have to pay me a huge pile of cash for me to do something im not interested in doing
and even then im half assing it
its hard work not finding a job
i got skillz tho
i think ill go out and not find a job today
i got that income tax check coming
and the cards are sure to smile favorably upon me again son
and the architect next door is talking about me going out and doing surveys for him
taking pictures of buildings and measuring them and then entering the dimesions in a computer
that might be interesting to learn as i work
and its part time
the most important thing
part time
im not a full time worker
how can i spend 40 hours a week doing things for other people when i wont even take fifteen minutes to do the dishes or to pick up the place a little?
sung to that old beatles melody

"little darling,
i see you floating on your belly
little darling,
i think a periscope is near

here comes the sub
here comes the sub
and i say
its alright"

1 Comments:

Blogger 2260 lake ave said...

write me brother father son boy. time is somewhere beyond the horizon.do over sounds good like a mulligan in golf. cat mews,dog farts,fire burns.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home