waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

i try to stay connected to my fellow humans
but they're such a pain in the assim just a little different is all
my tolerances are greater
a higher threshold for action i suppose
i have to be just about broke to even consider looking for work
each day without a job is a victory for me
a sweet victory over the system which equates the hours of my life with a dolllar amount

so you are looking at a winner
when you look at me
but only in my eyes

people offer me jobs and leave their numbers
but that would be a commitment
i cant do that
unless it "that time of the month"
rent time
when i have to work or start packing

so many employers need me to have "reliable transportation" that it seems like a conspiracy
why would i want to own a machine which requires so much upkeep?
gas, oil, insurance, maintenance, the list is endless
and they befoul my precious earth
the earth that gave me this sweet nonworking life
the life of a prince

as a nation we are like thelma and louise heading towards the brink
the brink being the environmental holocaust that is coming
as a result of the abuse
but we head for the edge, flooring it,
holding hands with out precious lovely cars
that caused all the shit in the first place
them and the millions of methane-rich cow farts
caused by all of the cow eaters out there
maybe its a cow in the front seat with you thelma
a cow named louise
with deep brown eyes that you just fall into
as you slip your hand between her lags for a little fresh milk
it drips off your lips as you toungue kiss your bovine lover just before the ravine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home