waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, March 30, 2006

coffee shop hottie
pour me a latte
as i list the things,
id do to your body

spring was just sprung
so i just hung
ignoring the smoke
so bad for my lung

three hours later
still thinking and listing
i had to leave
u were insisting

thankyou for not calling the cops
as i pulled out all the stops
meet me at 12 steps
and well do some schnapps

and if this poem
in song wins a grammy
maybe youll let me
touch your punannie

and if you dont know
what a punannie is
what a joy for us both,
your learning is

coffe shopppe hottie
pour me a latte
ill diet for you
so theres less of my body

i want to crack you up all day
like you do to the eggs
and spend a few decades
between your legs

tell me you laughed
when i rhymed like yoda
inverting my sentence
my newest coda

you laugh is sweet nectar
your eyes sparkle luminously
this only could end one way
and that's ruinously

im no good at love
and youre probably gay
but thankyou so much for
this wondrous spring day

coffee shoppe hotttie
i'll pour the latte
then lets spend three minutes
back in the potty

i want to see if you
taste like you look
delicious, nutritious, bodacious
...im hooked

coffee shoppe hottie
screw the damn latte
close up the shoppe
and lets have a party

just you and me
and all your fine qualities
you covered with kisses
and me on my knees

i wish i could show you
this poem so fine
but im a big pussy
lacking a spine

i wont be the first one
to grin at your booty
when youre smiling and laughing
youre one mega cutie

i guess the point it
what im trying to say
is ill cut my wang off
if i find out youre gay

ill get a job
to pay for the surgery
for the chance to be covered
with kisses most sugary

coffee shoppe hottie
lets share a latte
and share a large love
in public or discretely

4 Comments:

Blogger 2260 lake ave said...

Rapper don't drop a p;follow jimmy Carter until you lose the weight. Dreams are springboard.This time of year is made for miracles

9:17 AM  
Blogger bakeowski said...

i wont drop the p
i romise

4:28 PM  
Blogger bakeowski said...

oo_s
i dro__ed four already
what is this somekind of virus?
i ho_e i can still take a _ee, i mean urinate

4:29 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

nice.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home