waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

don, the old man downstairs, is worried
the new tenants are spanish
he has a theory about them
and several racist suspicions

they have to be better than the crackheads who stole our mail
and broke into my place, i counter

"Ahhh, tran(the landlord)
is an asshole"
is his answer

the crackheads said that the older, skinny , wrinkly, walking bag of bones was the father of the younger skinny bag of bones
but we knew the truth
when the younger one was arrested
and replaced within a week with a similarly skinny fellow

ahh, gay love
not as cinematic as the gay cowboy movie
which was pretty hard to take
with all the mouth kissing
and spitting on the hand before mounting
but i watched every minute
as a test of my willpower
if i can watch every minute of that movie i guess i could do just about anything i set my mind to
next stop, pluto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home