waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

ten bucks discretionary income left after paying my landlord
its decision time

a delicious burger for lunch
or granola again
and a bottle of cheap gin to get me to the weekend

call me a health nut
fatty meat is a no no
my body is a temple
my liver is a much better toxin filter than my intestines
and is in great shape
in top form

paying the price for a year of near-freedom
crappy jobs i dont give a crap about
surviving
now i must "get serious"
go to interviews where i need to wear a tie and not have bloodshot eyes

become a responsible decision-maker again
a team player
i emailed away my resume for my perfect job yesterday
in the pet insurance game
its big in great britain
and poised to take america by storm
parakeet ailing?
kitty coughing?
dog dying?

dont you wish you paid me 10 bucks a month
so we can pay your outrageous pet health care bills
they even said theyd buy me a insurance sales license
oh ya
dream job bay bee
living the dream
making pets lives richer
like i did with my dogs
pawning one off on my brother
with his creek side abode
labs love the water
my brother needs someone to talk to
perfect match

or the chocolate labrador who entertains my parents with his dopic exploits

the new mayor of pikeville
goofy, stinky, earnest
much better are their lives without me
i tend to stay out all night
and tax the pooches bladders or
they cut up their doggie footpads on broken glass
on the cities trashstrewn streets

im dog jesus

did you save a dog today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home