waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, May 01, 2006

the bastards stole my tax refund
student loan
a federal debt
so i need to work
or join the homeless
its nice weather to sleep outside
i can work my way south
when it gets cold
now is the time to go north
follow the spring like temps
o canada

1177 was the amount
direct deposited to my account
thats what the recording said
direct deposited to my account
thats what it said
it even gave the date

so on the day before
after the banks closed
me with 1177 coming
tommorrow
manana'
1177 deposited on april 21st
it was a party on thursday nite
when i cleaned out my account

i owed my bro lotsa cash
so i bought him an ounce
loaned a dude a hundo
me
loaning money
he was a good dude
and i was rolling in it
or so i thought

so im working now
8 days in a row now
a radical change
but it will pay the rent
if he takes it late
and he will
cuz i aint ajunkie
like the ex-tenants on floor one
i got potential
yeah
potential
but sleep is tuff
my brain hates this conditioning
i gotta change my W=2 form
so i get no cash back
for the prick bastard student loan assholes to steal
and find myself a woman

to make me forget how much working sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home