waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, May 11, 2006

my balls felt odd

for the first time in days they werent getting stuck under the elastic on the leg of my drawers
as i shifted at work in my drone chair
robotically and subtly i went for an adjustment
us robots have to stay on task
we have to meet certain quotas

so just like in the will smith movie about the robot i did what robots do
kept working
dealt with the problem
and came up with stinky fingers
cheesy even

im not a smelly
usually
this time i was
usually its three days before a shower is mandatory
i guess summer is back
and the biking to work
and i have cheesy ball syndrome
that mixture of ball sweat and ball sweat and old ball sweat
from the gonads
oh nelly

i once sat next to an old man who looked like kenny rogers
at a bar in boyertown
iezzis
he adjusted his balls surrepticiously
i was suspicious of old homos so i watched as he sniffed his hand
and then the waft
the cheesy badness
the nasty old man ball smell overwhelmed me

so now i know why the dude on my left at work got up
after i adjusted my balls at work
the hottie on my right
may have been too polite to do so
or she thought it was her that stank

maybe ill shower every day for a while

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home