waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

i catch my reflection and realize
my stash is out of control
face puffy and red
deep canal like circles under my eyes
i aint winning no beauty contests no time soon
sunlight is harsh to ugly people like me
i didnt even get a chance to see if my blue eyes were still sparkly and dnacing to a private joke
i looked away too quickly from my hideous visage

thats why the hottie called me sir
24 and all kinds of smoking
her mother is haitian
her father fillipino/italian
and the mix is divine
so itold her not to call me sir
trying to save some of my pimp game
and she made it worse
called me "mr baker"

i guess she hates the stash too
i suppose i have to become satisfied being a buffoon for her
her court jester
she sits next to me for eight hours a day
in the warehouse we work in
i cant ignore her
she speaks to me on a cellular level

so my cells have got to learn a new language i guess

maybe the married chick who seems to flirt back wants to commit adultry
ill see if she wants to take a walk in the woods with me on break today
she could be suffering thru a crappy marraige
i would be providing a service
and even if shes not carnally motivated by big fat tubs of goo like me
walking in the woods with a hot chick is a step in the right direction


theres always the fat girl who hags on my every word when i flirt with her friend
i could ask her to teach me some polish
i heard her jabbering to another pole in their lingo
repeated the phrase as gutteral and ugly as i had heard it
she thought i spoke the crap
maybe i can entice her into her car for an lunch time blowjob or two
begin to work my way up the food chain
get my legs under me
its a plan

and maybe, just maybe the spanish girl from the high speed line will email me again
this time saying meet me on wednesday
we'll have that drink
it sounds fun
she said she was looking forward to seeing me again
im giving her all the space she needs
the ball is in her court
so the question lingers in the air
clean the house or keep living like a rockstar?
someone is getting pinned to my mattress soon
whos the lucky one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home