waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, May 05, 2006

my debut as a professional rugby player comes tommorrow
paid to play
oh, the shit i can talk now

yeah i was a pro rugby player once

once

i wont emphasize the one time nature

the bizarre twist of reality

that puts me in this position
lets just say that god seems to hate me a little less these days
i have pretty women smiling at me at work

who knows who will be the lucky one
to ride the fornication express
i can smell it
they sense my dynamism

and im no threat at 280

i slip under their hottie radar

then all of a sudden they'll be laughing with me and drunk and naked
thats the new dream
same as the old dream
im coming out of retirement
i will always entertain hotties
its my thing
unless they are, u know, that word
then i blow them off
like they deserve

a sticky face by june is my new motto
lets see how this months dream pans out
the chick from the subway emailed me back
shes missing me too
maybe she needs a smile or two, too
id like to see her in a tutu too
id like to add my one to her and make two, to
id like to tell her that shes way too cute to

its the time of the season
she gives me a reason
her breathin is teasin
her existence is pleasin
saw her said jeez n'
went off non-stop cheesin

cheesin; V. Grinning from ear to ear
like the cat from cheshire. word origin:
smile and say cheese. see also, cheesy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Cheese!
Whisky!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home