waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, May 26, 2006

the girl down stairs saw me doing laundry and stated
"you need a woman"
i like the way she thinks
because she "keeps it real" we were soon discussing pussy
as she put it
"it really don matter what she looks like either,
as long as shes got all the parts"
i agreed
the things women will do to get me to notice them
the inevitablity of it
me coming home frisky
her on the steps and puffing away on a blunt
we share
i ask her if shed rather sit in a chair and smoke
listen to music and have a drink
ill but a bottle of hennessey
and a bottle of alise'
we drink an incredible hilk or two
i tell her that when she calls me mr baker all the time it makes me feel ugly
she is curious
i explain that it makes me feel old and unsexy
mr may as well be the words old ma
at least call me old head
and then its her turn
see what she says
as she storms out
slamming the door
that door is always losing screws anyway
or maybe she will let me holla at her a while

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home