waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

hung way over
off the cosmic vibe
my bus catching karma a half block off
i missed two city busses by this margin
need to get downtown in a half hour
ususally no problem
but there is a fog i must negotiate
a mental one
arriving minutes late for the bus back to the farm
i have to take the long way

i was drinking with a dude who just got back from the desert
lost 35 pounds
no drinking allowed
so the liqour was copious
my stomach isnt liking this bus ride

i try to sleep
balling my flannel shirt up as a pillow
i cannot

40 more minutes on this bouncy bus are going to be a real test of my esophagus
each bounce enticing my stomachs contents to rise
rise and be free
i need a distraction in the worst way
i cant read, motion sickness is right there
taunting me

i find my distraction when i flip to the rear of the paper
and theres women in bikinis
your place or theirs
100 for 45 minutes
and the thought is pleasant
so i keep thinking it
the rythym of the bus is in no way unwelcome at this point in my reverie
the bouncing and bumping
are working for me know

not to many people on the bus
no one with a direct line of sight ontop my lap
my fly is suddenly down
waiting for the next bounce
i heard about perverts on the subway in japan and new york
this is a public transportation rite of passage
a new step in bold sexiness
a new level of depravity

probably not a new hobby
probably

just another thing to add to my lengthy list of acheivements in life

sure made me forget my nausea
and if i carry my flannel shirt you cant see the wet spot on my pant leg
the fog is gone too
replaced with a sense of hilarity
tinged by righteous accomplishment
and joy at being alive
so alive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home