waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

a principal told me an interesting fact

they look at third grade reading levels
too see how many jail cells to build

takes about ten years to get them up with all the not in my back yard stuff and the politics and whatever
then they are ready to be tried as an adult
arizona is ready for a building surge
based on how they write
based on the stuff ive had to endure for filthy lucre lately
ahh filthy lucre
im salivating
it sits in my freezer
with the an uncashed check
im in no rush to spend it
because when its gone i have to suffer again
bathe again
commute again
my temp agency will call back
or i may apply for another job on craigs list
part of me wants to take my rent money to a poker game
it seems like a good idea
to be paid for my brain and my patience
instead of for what some boss would have me do
be my own boss
the downside is that my landlord
or my apartment boss
wont like it
he needs his filthy lucre to buy moer crumbling apartments
to live his monopoly knockoff life
the assholes who own the wires and pollute the air with mercury tainted coal which poisons all the streams in PA want me to pay them their filthy lucre
to thank them for the devestation
thanks for the acid rain too
coal is cool
mmm
yummy coal

i did have some upliftin moments on my roof the past monday though
big rain clouds were headed north
miles hi
a plane dissappeared into the middle of one like a jack slowly sinking into a can of white paint
neil the margarita man did a good job on me that nite
slowly making my way home
when i noticed the clouds thru my oblivion
a giant face on one end, white at the top, lotsa orangy puffinesss and then way at the bottom dark grey, heavy with water
i had to stop and sit, slackjawed
these were the clouds that dumped record floods on parts of new england but they sure were pretty
is this one of those moments where i must realize that there is good all around and that i just need to focus on the more uplifting things and forget about the shit?
how do you do that when theres shit all over?
do i become a shit afficianado?
a shittianado?
yes i specialize in diahreahheal blast emergence patterns on fine porcelan
should you spatter a toilet in an artistic way please take a cell phone picture of it before you do anything
i sold one with the blessed mother mary appearing amid the flecks on ebay for 20,000 just last week
its an emerging market and the best thing is that every one is an artist
like with this blogging
who really cares what comes out of an asshole?
leave comments now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home