waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

fuck you bitch means i love you
as does
eat shit asshole
and
lose wome weight you fat piece of shit
and
shut the fuck up you drunk bitch
and my favorite
roll me a fucking joint then cocksucker
you learn these things
its all in how they are said
in the way they are said
the pattern of affection is easily distinguishable
under all the colorful language
an elaborate verbal dance
a way of communicating over long distance in a big house
yellling fuck you bitch is cathartic
its how english professors say i love you
its like my brother explained to me about how the roofers talk to one another
theyre dont mean asshole the same way i do when i say it
theyre passing the day
breaking balls
i was ready to rumble
my one day one the roof
them seemed like fighting words to me
they are fighting words on the street
but not on the roof i guess
one of the many one day jobs i had
nothing like the feeling of satisfaction you get when you decide that this job aint for you
the future wont suck as much as this day at work did
the roofers didnt want me back
it was their choice
weird
i guess its all about context
i was out of context on that roof
which was fine by me
a lot of bending and kneeling and sun sun sun
ill find the proper context for myself sometime
maybe on a commune in canada
i could become the hydroponic gardeners assistant
up there in british columbia
fast becoming the amsterdam of north america
become and expert on different strains and what there properties were
do a doctoral thesis on cannibis
do consultations
ok you are hi string and a type a pesonality im gonna reccommend this super skunk to you
itll mellow out your meglomania and basically paralyze your brain for three hours
trust me you need it
go veg out
you shy type
im thinking this sativa will make your verbal gifts come thru
you will be eloquent and funny and write a shitload of terrifyingly sensitive poetry if you smoke this alone
you can sell the poems to jewel
and so on
yeah
context here i come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home