waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, July 17, 2006

the girls i look at with longing
aint exactly checkin me out in return
but you have too look
they spent so much time infront of the mirror
making sure they looked cute
before they left there house
it would be disrespectful not to gape
openmouthed
drooling
i know i have the game to pull a babe off a bus
i did it recently
if i followed thru id be in vegas
but i fumbled a bit
and shes married with 2 kids anyway
but there was no denying the magic in the moment on the train
so when i see a hottie looking over her shoulder
coffee in hand
i know shes on my bus
and i have to go to the shitty coffee store
and play this hand

so i but the craffee from the asshole and hustle back to the stop
she puts her cup on the curb to look thru her bag
i make a mental note to stand where i can eyerape her longer
as she bends again
from the waist
my eyes are voracious today
as i peer over the top of the paper
im pretending to read
as i soak her lovliness in
at least five tattos
both shoulders
small of the back ankle and calf
a heart some trilbal shit and some indecipherable shit
shes a party girl is what this advertisement means

her shirt says
love is
love is
love is
diagonally across her lovely torso
and now she retrieves her coffee and i am agog
for a skinny girl she has quite a flotation system
the scoop neck tee extolling love
and me
appreciating her beauty
wondering if the shirt that she spent too much on
is really a "top"
and costs alot more than most tee shirts
and if that puts me out of her range
in my paint spatttered shorts
taco bell polo shirt
all scraggled and beardy
way too old and fat for a hottie like her
but like free oxygen
she offers free loveliness to the universe
and i inhale her as much as i can without drawing attention to myself
stealthy pretend lover that i am

i gain a newfound appreciation for the printed word
as i read and reread her top
looking for my context
thought provoking stuff
and i am hungry for knowledge
and deep deep meaning

questions form in my head
tight blue jeans cup girlish buttocks that indicate no kids have passed thru her hips
not enough ass, really, to take on the full brunt of my loving
afraid ill hurt her
afraid to find shes slipping away
maybe she likes walking like en equestrian enthusiast for days after recieving loving from a dude her dads age
maybe i should ask

her hair is damp from the shower and back in a ponytail
henna
my favortie floavour
curly seduction
i used to wait for my crappy toothed lover to get out of the shower
before pouncing
something about a hottie freshly bathed
mmmmm
good cracker

she looked like julia roberts
a julia roberts who lost her toothbrush
whenever i kissed her i imagined the taste of rotting teeth
but she was purty
and at that time i made sacrifices for my love
like taking a bus at 930 every day just to ride along with her
not that i have a job
its just i like the ride
and the daydreams
930 seems like the sexiest time in the universe to me today

this one is definitely on the way to work
i may have to take this bus a couple more times
to show her im safe
work my way into a conversation
ask her about my favorite shirt

but to do this id need a sign
a half a smile
eye contact
something that assures me that i am not the creep i feel like i am
aging lech
id sure like to ask her some questions tho
maam
for my report
my socratic love game
just a few questions maam
ask her what the shirts supposed to mean
its actually just a string of sentence fragments
leaves you hanging
unless it is implying that she is love
right there in the shirt
are you implying now maam, or have you ever implied that you are the embodiement of love?
did you,
on july 14th of this year, not wear a teeshirt aka top with the words love is emblazoned on it
word which are inflammatory if not provocative and delicious?
did this love implication so embolden me to talk to you when you are clearly out of my league
with only the tiniest of hopes

the goddess gets off the bus on market st
heads for a row of trendy shoppes
dissappears into one

maybe time for me to go shopping for my mom
shes a fashion plate
she likes the occaisional rock star outfit for when shes rocking her accordion
her axe
yeah
of course ill need to be gently persuaded into buyin this type of haute coture
the hottie may even need to make eye contact
and speak to me
ahh
the tables are turning
we can build a relationship based upon the purchase of a shirt
yeah
it sounds like an epic romance
an instant classic
.....

if she was only retarded.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home