waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, July 27, 2006

the chick from the train sent me an email
and it looks like im soon dating again
all i gotta do is find a cool lunch spot
brush my teeth and prepare to smile alot
this chick is incredible
sexy, spanish and smiling at me?
howzat work again?
i read this book before somewhere
i think i know how it ends
but the beginning is the best part
and theres that slight slimmest of sliver of a fragment of a hope that she will get me
that she'll forget her babies daddy(ies)
and we wind up on her daddies farm in mexico
retired
raising llamas and magic mushrooms
more as a hobby than as an income
to keep us busy
as we partake of the aztec godsflesh i begin to understand the pattern of the universe better
how she came to me from the cosmos
between us, mending a great rend in the fabric of existence
living in harmony with the world as the assholes die offnow if i can just figure out the perfect lunch spot
its out there somewhere
a place with little tables and wine and good food
and a waitress that leaves us alone
in an hour we can see if its the deal or not
the reemergence of the mack daddy
rebirth of romeo
i love spanish rice already
my first girlfriend at community college of philadelphia was spanish
puerto rican
huge tits
(all my fake girlfriends had huge breasts in those days)
i dont know why

shy
we held pinkies and not much else
i had no game then
i dont even think we ever kissed or talked on the phone
just went on walks
pinkies entwined
talking about nothing
and everything

17 years olde with acne and a virgin dong
my social ineptitude was my only charm im sure
women felt safe with me because i was as dorky as they came
straight off the farm
trusting
honest
naive
lumbering
starting to get broad shoulders
babyfat, not a beer gut yet
i looked soft i guess
but i did 450 situps a day
or was that later?
getting olde now
but still holding onto the wonder
of holding pinkies with a puerto rican goddess
who was blind to my dorkiness
who wanted me to ask her more interesting questions
who dissappeared without a trace one day
a girl who would have been great to practice love with
until we got it right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home