waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jay Z is pimping budweieser now
so i guess bud is now the "beer of pimps"
its what they drink in the murder capitol, where they murder for capital
i wonder if any of the busches, who own budweiser, have listened to any of his records
about the dope game
money cash hoes
its an intersting partnership
in the video and ad hes got two nascar drivers
one is that chick
the song playing in the commercial for bud that the nascar people are driving ferraris in is about as white a Jay Z song as Ive ever heard
inoffensive
but when you sell out
may as well do it for a big check, like im sure he did
maybe this is opening markets for bud
maybe 40 ounce sales of bud will skyrocket in the hood now
i cant wait to hear the rest of the album
to see if its all pussied out
a theme album about selling out

the second song is about walmart
yo yo yo check this walmart shit out
unhhhh
unhh unhh

"the wal is for your wallet,
staying nice and thick
these prices are bargains
so get off my dick
i made a mill for this rap
and a mill from bud
youse all are haters sitting home
pulling your pud"

and he can sell cars too
ummm unh unh unh
yeah thats tite
unh unh
yeah kick it
"my name is HO-VA
i drive a NOVA
i love my chevy with the bevvie
HOLDA
my chevy is sexy
my chevy is for real
you wont believe the cash they gave me for this car deal
their sales are thru the roof
novas being bought up by youth
im such a sell out now
i had to get my windows bullet proof"

hemorroid cream
yeah yeah yeah
when your ass be itching
and your trying to kick game
stop the itching in its tracks
ask for it by name
the prep to the h is the name to say
relief is just a full fingertip away
coat your finger good
coat it up thick
then shove it up your ass like you was in prison getting dick
the prep H shit soothes
that prep H shit rocks
i got my name and my picture
on the box"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home