waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

why be so melodramatic?
you used to be funky fantastic
now all i hear is static
when im busy being me

ill do the heavy lifteeng
bad things,
i will try to eclipse deem,
but sometimes the dark thoughts they loom
and i am not
the me i want to be

you are change
you are desire
my asbestos gone i feel your fire
i like it hot
i like to sweat
but my best you have not seen as yet

give me a chance or cut me loose
i wish it mattered to me, your caboose
ill follow your love engine
over the cliff
or wonder why i was unhitched mid trip

sitting patiently on an unused track
wondering will you ever come back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home