waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, March 12, 2007

the weather broke and it was glorious here in towne
50 degrees and sunny
you could smell the pussy in the air
women airing it out after a long winter
the breezes finally wending their way up skirts again
low riding sweatpants
lycra lycra lycra
me with my toungue out
drooling
snuffling like a bloodhound on the trail
losing the trail briefly
snuffling ever more frantically
back on the scent again
spring makes me incredibly horny
plus ive lost about twenty pounds so i feel pretty sexy anyway
less sluglike everyday
my roof is gonna get a good workout soon
me and my baby on the roof with some reefer a blanket and some wine
all i need to do is convince her that shes mine
that she cant live without me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home