waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

my latest girlfriend thinks shes hurting me

mosquito bites on a cajun

i had a couple crocs try to rip limbs off me
before

when i was younger

when i had hope

when i believed in womankind

today

im cagier than a coppola nephew who has become a film star

she penetrated a layer or three of my love onion
but im an old old onion
and.... geez
ive been hurt by love terrorists before


THIS bitch is kind
THIS bitch is nice
THIS bitch cares about her impact
HER IMPACT on a tender man
and i could love her someday
but thats in the future
today
what she is
what is she
shes just another confused sexy goddess with bad timing
maybe really good timing for her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home