waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i smelled like her at work today
her body wash is japanese and quite distinctive
so i gave myself a boner all day
when i sniffed my shoulder
or rubbed my neck
the boner kept my pants up
ive been losing weight in the warehouse
my pants just head south every so often
so when id feel my pants sag
id sniff my shoulder
and
no more droopy drawers
it was next to impossible to leave the warm hottie filled bed today
luxurious
tasty
late to work again
happy as a clam in shit
aint love grand?

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

yes. it is. it is also devastating, which is where the fear comes in. my next blog may just cover this...

9:35 AM  
Blogger bakeowski said...

who has time to fear?

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home