waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

work is sucking again
the novelty has worn off
and its springtime
and beautiful
and a dirty warehouse is no place to be for a man like me
or maybe it is perfect

i took yesterday off
just because i could
and it was wondrous
sitting around like a slug
doing absolutely nada
checking the time at odd moments between beers and laughing at the guys stuck in the warehouse on a glorious spring afternoon

today karma paid me back
my lazy co-worker
who can be tricked into working if you are especially delicate
decided to get really high at lunch
hes sitting on a cart in the back
catatonic
having a shitty manager is usually a win for me
this time it was a loss
as he was unable to locate the slug and motivate him
and it isnt my job to do so
so i did all the work
im the little red hen today

"and who will help me ship these packages?"
as you know
no volunteers
throughout my day no takers

but on payday
who will help me drink beer with my paycheck?
and i wind up buying for the bar
not this time
the little red hen is taking notes
the little red hen drinks alone
the little red hen has issues
leave the little red hen alone today unless you want to feel the wrath of pecker
little red hen II the wrath of the peckernator
little red hen III alien vs peckernator
LRH IV peckernator VS ROCKY
LRH V still pecking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home