waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, June 07, 2007

the dog is my hero
seamus
walked upstairs and whined until we woke
me an my special baybee
wondering what was up with the dog
what could he want
and boy arent the birdies singing sweetly
snuggle snuggle
kis kis
then she nudges it
and its on
slowly
sweetly
inexorbably
its gonna happen
i have a very firm if you nudge it, it gonna happen policy
i hope its gonna happen anyway
so i became tender and touchy and wove my magic spell
even tho
technically
with the nudge
she initiated the activities
lets just say it was a beautiful morning and leave it at that
i hoped it would turn into a day of wonder
but the job offered no joy
so it was a good thing i had a small bottle of vodka with me
to deal with the inevitable stress
they want me to be perfect
they are anal
im more a big picture guy
90 percent of the time im close to perfect
they aint paying me perfect money
so they get a guy with a bottle of vodka in his workbag and strange mood swings
who always seems like hes got a mint in his mouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home