waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

as a protest and a celebration of my own manly fortitude i announce a hunger strike
when the warden meets my terms i shall again eat
the warden knows the meal i plan on eating
when she sits down we can begin rational discussion of our problem
i need to lose some weight anyway
im reading this great book about some hiker/idealist who starved to death in a bus in alaska
his ideals were close to mine
he rejected societies insistence that you work
i too am an idealist and have my ideas on how the world should work and im not afraid to stand by my principles
so the hunger strike begins
fluids only
my last meal was last night with the warden
my next meal will be the warden
or in heaven with tupac and biggie and jim morrison and jimi and bukowski
its all mental
the human body can go a month without food
im ready
im starving
and im in love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home