waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, June 24, 2007

resolved
on this third day of summer
summer of sobriety
(with loopholes)
whereas it has been duly think upon and agreed upon by the id, the ego and the superego that it would be more fun to drink on vacation than taking an alcoholic vacation every night
i will hereby refrain from drinking and save that money usually incurred in booze costs and tip costs and supplemental costs of drunken consumerism heretofor written off under the "accounts payable drunken asshole accounts" into the "super duper binge drinking on vacation" fund
further
most free drinks will be refused citing my legendary steely resolve which is allegedly focussing upon having a booze free summer and thus also benefitting from a holistic health standpoint
as a birthday present to myself i should have a sleek torso by september 13th at which point i will reevaluate my position, quarterly, roughly coinciding with the seasons
theoretically this should free up alot of time for thinking and by the sheer magnitude of my geniousity i should show real progress towards goals that i am currently masticating
deep thoughts, once unclouded by a nightly haze of alcohol should thus flow more freely
in celebration of all this glorious thinking i will get shitfaced tommorrow on 1/2 priced margaritas with my favorite english bartender overpouring tequila
booze only on vacation
vacation defined as two hours travel time from my south philly abode via car meaning if i get to new york i may sneak into mcsorleys for a few
ok
its in print
its on a blog known for its accuracy
i guess its true
its done
i feel better already
now to start on those deep thoughts
hmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmm
hm

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

What if you go to a Mexican themed restaurant? Ethiopian? Does that count as "vacation"? What if there is something big to celebrate, like a Wednesday or a bowel movement? You've got my support, brother. I'm trying to loose my gut, too.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home