waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, June 24, 2007

asshole at the phone company quoting regulations to me after i asked for a manager
visa gift card in hand
trying to get back on the air
you agreed sir and it has been taperecorded
do you want me to play that for you sir
you agreed to pay data transmission charges in excess of 1000 minutes a month
ok
and you said you understood what those charges were
sir
but its a local call
we have your voice on tape sir
i try to pay half
so i can go back online and have a phone thats always busy when people call me but he says i have no other option
NO OPTIONS
like the philly schools motto
failure is not an option
hahahahaha

no option
but to pay in full
that aint happening
i tell him he may have a recording of me saying i understand
but i didnt really understand
would he like to tape record me saying that
i didnt understand
he doesnt
and with no other options i politely thank him and hang up
how are they going to dunn me for this phine bill with no phone?
it would have to be a very menacing letter indeed
to get my attention
i never get mail anyway
i can buy a disposable phone from walmart for 30 bucks
pay as i go
minutes should get me thru two months before its 30 more bucks
my phone avereaged 39 a month
so im saving money
ill keep my new cell phone at home tho
right next to the old one
the heavily taxed one
ill figure out a way to get online again someday
maybe by buying a laptop with all the money im saving not having a land line
lets see
39 bucks every two months
plus nine bucks every two months on the months i buy minutes
thats 48 bucks every two months
laptops are about 500 on sale
so in ten months the phone company will have bought me a laptop
ill get free wifi service in coffee shops
and i will become one of those people
working on my words in public
so friggin busy
yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home