waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, August 11, 2007

love finds a way
just give it time
when one you love is suffering
you want to help
even if it hurts your heart to help
thats what loving unselfishly does
love is a gift
not to be hoarded
dont treat your love like you'd treat an eightball of coke at a rugby party
all furtive, nonshary, jealously guarding your precious
share your love
understand that you cant understand the eternal
enjoy the good memories and fondly smile about what might have been
people misunderstand the true nature of love
if you love you should also trust in that love and trust in your loved one
thats how it works
i learned this from my loved one
my precious
my ferocious
my shaggy headed brunette with red highlights
my loyal lover
my rulebreaking anarchist
my eternal/cosmic connection
my teacher of love
my loudly snoring loved one
all jostly and kicky

sloppy kisses aplenty

sharer of the joy of existing

my love tutor

i learned all this and more
from my dog
whenever id bring him to the farm he was happy
running his oafish chopcolate labness around
ears floppy
in and out of the creek after stick
sometimes chasing balls for hours into the pond

it was obvious he belonged out here in the country
instead of sharing my hood domicile
he wouldnt want to get back in the car
hed look at me like
whatdafuck?
why should i hafta leave paradise?
what kinda doggy daddy does dis?
so i left him behind
and he still loves me when he sees me
and now i understand more about my heart from doing what was best for him
the dog has a better life
i will adjust
love forces you too make adjustments
i can sleep alone for a while
i can talk to other dogs on the street
and if my wise dog was never around to support me and show me his unconditional love then i would have a much harder time with her exboy of nine years moving in with her
i would be filled with rage and rancor
id be jealous
if my dog hadnt shared his profoundity with me id be blithely drinking my way through the state store again
like a slower scale leaving las vegas
he and his shopping cart
i cant drink much more than a liter a day
and the same shit seems to lose its impact if you are on it for a few nice benders
so you gotta switch up
cheap rum monday
cheap wine tuesday
weds is for bargainscotch
fridays are made for tequila
vodka all weekend
the water filter is great for making cheap liquor smoother
it turns a six dollar bottle of vodka into a 25 dollar bottle
so ill start my distillery
as a side business
a small vodka label
top end stuff
smooth
hand blown bottles
hand painted, numbered labels
for those who want to celebrate the true baker lifestyle by becoming patrons of the arts when they purchase our 250 dollar a bottle vodkas
and thats wholesale
to you
the readers of my blog
retail is anywhere from 500-1000 bucks
readers of the blog the secret word is love
thats the secret word for vodka savings
love your dog
love your woman
love baker's vodka
coming soon to the nicest places

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

ok. I imagined it said headlights. But it still worked...

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home