waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, August 10, 2007

momentum is building for my newest wacky vision
freight train hopping national rugby tour
twenty guys with their kit bags waiting by the train tracks for a slow moving fright train west
we cant say exactly when we will be to your town for the game
but it will be in a week or so
what is the train cop gonna do to 20 of us?
i have two verbal commitments
17 slots left
pack your rugby shit into your kit bag,
throw a few cans of beans in there, your harmonica
and maybe a five litre box of wine or two
then you're set

its probably a young mans tour
may have to have a sign up sheet at our next college tournament
sell the idea to the college kids we practice with
im going to go to rugby practice this week and see how the old knees feel
push some people around
see if i can generate some rage again
i may have mellowed too much
i cant take another ass kicking like the last one
when the twenty two year olde scotsman fed me my lunch
tried to force my neck out of my ass
i think i remember my knee hurting for a few months after that game
maybe it is too fucked for me to continue
or maybe it was just severely stressed
and has since recovered
forty four is the new thirty seven
i was still playing good rugby at thirty seven
im down to 260
i can hit 245 by mid season and be in reasonable shape with a little focus
but it would mean lifting weights and situps and a lot of running and that sounds like a pain in the ass
but a different pain in the ass than having your neck forced thru your ass by a friggin scot
i hate brave heart
fuck mel gibson
blue faced twat
that movie stunk on ice with the sappy musical interludes
yeah, rage against the mel-chine
the mel gibson machine
yeah
maybe i can get so mad at a shitty movie that i can fool my body into feeling less pain on sundays
situps start tommorrow then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home