waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Thursday, September 06, 2007

back online at my domicile
was taught a valuable lesson in phone company solidarity and in personal responsibility
theoretically, tho, with this laptop, i can now browse free justabout anywhere
no more digital divide for me
except this thing is so godddamned heavy
about a case of beer in weight
the glass from the monitor
the lead in the components
i guess its about all the extra weight i lost so its a good reminder
no excuses now for a lack of production, wordwise
time to up the ante and dazzle the world with my productivity
all i need is a topic
fuck!
gotta meat the woamn
who wants me to be happy
and her company does that
so
ill try to forget about the roomate
and soldier on in a just cause

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home