waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, November 11, 2007

dressed like an idiot
for a free cup of coffee
the latest coffee shop hottie to catch my eye thought i was running a pee wee herman number on her
i may have used him a source
so she starts laughing and i tell her ill dress like him and she says if i do she will buy me coffee
i say see ya next week
its next week
she looks at me walk in
shes talking to another custome
trying to finish her sentence but

Hil-HARRY-T takes her over
the laugh is in he sentence
she has to stop shes speechless
bending over laughing
i start my speech
hilharrytee commences
i may do alotta things for free coffee rachel
but im still a loner
the road is my mistress and i think i hear her calling to me now

she shakes my hand and thanks me
its a start
i like breaking hotties up wiff my hilharrytee
its the funniest tee shirt ever
hillary clinton on one side
harry b on the other
hill-harry-tee
a laughing hottie is a happy hotties
happy hotties sometimes seek more of the laugh drug
what was a once a week laugh
turns to three four times a week and an email or two
a quick invite
once she becomes addicted to your brand
you change up on heer
break out the dark humor
the hurtful stuff
and she says its not funny anymore and you go all beserko with rage and claim shes trying to change you
what i cant joke anymore?
ima funny guy
im growing as an artist
changing my humor a bit
just be a good audieence for a bit
would it be a funny joke if it was about someone else?
and thats my patented love plan
now available to you
the social reject
for the low low cost of 49.99 that you can make in three ez payments of 23.25 a month
money back garunteeed
improve your charm game
get your flirt on
rejigger your mojo
pimpify your persona
scramble her muffin
thats what you do
scramble her muffin good
real good
mmm thats good muffin
and all for 49.99
cash only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home