waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, November 03, 2007

New submission guidelines for muse/bat website

Must include graphix for eye break

Must not talk about chix unless love is suspected, felt, imagined or possible

No stories about cunts
Unless they are beloved cunts
About how much your love overwhelms her cuntiness and your assholery is held in check by her powerful waftings
powerfully wafting from her nether regions, the steamy remnants of recent sex
a smell that tells you you are her man
she is your gal
i was just drifting off, but you seem frisky, heh heh heh

And no stories about loneliness
Cuz there are cures
Options
Ways to heal
Boing
Healed

Time to broaden my social parameters a bit
To de-hermit myself
To share my love with the world
To thank my creator by helping others in my tribe become successful
And that’s why theres a harry living on my couch
Hes my tribal economic counselor
Rumor has it that THE ONE lived on peoples couches for quite some time
Even after he made it
Mr Anderson
Why is a millionaire living on peoples couches?
Im the new keanau man
Yeah
Keanau bukowski
Like marilyn manson but with cooler cultural referents
And Czech out those initials
KB mannnn
Duude
You know what that stands for
Yeah baybeee
maybe keanau bukowski can be the site with the apealing graffix package
this word dump serves a purpose
its my calling card
its my portfolio
its the beginning
im tired of working for others
i will make the words do the work for me
be off little ones
make daddy some money out there on the web
thats a good little adjective
thats daddys nice noun strewn phrasing
yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home