waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, September 28, 2007

awful late to be waiting for philadelphias least reliable bus route
i think
as i spot her at the busstop

after 12
its a crap shoot
it was one-ish
she was in for a long long night

then a miracle happens........

she calls out
"i wish i felt like you do"
as i walk/stagger by

hmmmmm..........

i make a slow, wide, sweeping turn
all police surveillance like

because running up like a puppy would startle her

i wow her with my ninja-like bus expertise
she starts giving me details
plausible details that explain her existence here at a streetcorer in the middle of the night

her eyes seem clear
more details are forthcoming

then comes the inevitable touch for money
her story is startling in its unoriginality
cab fare
hospital
sick kid
she only came back to change clothes
and head right back to the hospital
90 % sure its bullshit i wind up giving her the eleven dollars in my pocket
there are 2 or three interesting aspects of her yarn
as a fan of creative writing i throw her my gambliung winnings from tyhe night
all eleven dollars
i expect a quick goodbye
she keeps selling
im surprised when she keeps selling after i told her that was all my cash
fuck it, take it
if your story is true
then im glad to help a mommy in crisis

thats what i do

i see a lonely mommy
and help her with heavy things
like my blood engorged meat hammer
need some carpentry done mommy?
need something nailed to a matress?
like that big round ass for instance?
she thinks she needs a few more bucks
and gives me her address, pointing the right way
she needs a few more so the cab driver will not cause too much of a fuss when she underpays him
shes had trouble with them before
intriguing grift
i need a grifter chick
she lives close by
so i tell her i gotta few buks in change maybe
but since i live on the third floor
shell have to come on up to my swanky digs
she agrees without fear
a fearless grifter junquie for sure
she doesnt like the men she meets in aa she confided earlier
also in the market for someone to come by and fuck her
startlingly honest
i guess we bonded quickly
or she has caught the whiff of napalm on my heart
just enough to know its been recently burnt
fresh from the oven
at its tasty best
see
they tag team you
these harpies
each getting their cruelty on for as long as you can stand it
then setting you free
with a naplam lined smoking crater in your chest
for the finishers
the ones that try to push you that last inch over the edge
so their brood at the bottom of the chasm can feed on your tasty flesh

but enough of love

i was talking about the distressed godess i met last night
and how i helped her in her time of crisis
she stopped me at the door and said wait aminute you dont know jimmy do you
i said no
jimmy was the junkie who lived in the basement i think
so she knows jimmy
we get up to the pad and she sees all the empties and says you like to drink huh?
typical guys place
i come out of my room with the change
shes on the recliner
the tv god chair
and i start thinking of hot nasty chair sex
of grabbing
and fondling
the painter slams his bedroom door shut
then i think
in her time of need
does she really want me to drop tro
put it in her face and let the rocking motion of the chair do the work?
i mean
after we figure out the best place for me to stand, that is
be scientific about it to maximize our experience

i then think
what if this isnt a grift?
if shes a genuine mommy in crisis
what then?
does she really need my cock in her face right now, as the crisis is relaxing yet still a very tense thing for her?
so i simply hand her the quarters
and shes now giving me her number and address again
inviting me over for a nice homecooked italian meal
this is all kindsa twisted up

confused
i accept a kiss on the cheek and have a very restful slumber

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,my Brother, you sure do write really swell...do you try puttin' it to music? You can download my songs free at generalcchord3 and message me there also or at generalcchord@yahoo.com. Please check out my homeless blog at the myspace page...I only wish I had the opportunity to keep a regular journal/blog but alas life has made other demands on my time. Keep up the great writing BAKEOWSKI, I dig it. Seeya!

5:15 PM  
Blogger bakeowski said...

this man is living the dream
if he doesnt entertain with his guitar
he starves
living in his car
living a true artists life

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home