waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

dance floor domination

My young Cuban partner and I tore that mofo up,
dancing fools
Often the only ones out there
using the space well
Working it
She asked me to buy her a shot
I handed her my silver flask and directed her to the restroom
She called me a cheap bastard
I took it as a compliment
Hands above her head and spinning
her flat belly taunted me with its lithe gyrations
But shes done with her middle aged chunky dude phase
Shes moving on to dumb but pretty skinny half a fags
I told her that it was ok because im neither middle aged nor chunky
Ive still got my hottie mindset
And I once was quite the package
So that’s how I relate
In my own little dream world of what once was
And not be stuck in the cycle of neediness that so characterized my younger chubbier days
These days the flab is muscle at rest
There are slumbering pecs beneath my man boobs
My delts are crying out for me to lift heavier things at work
Or even join a gym
Which I may do
What the fuck
Then, with a body again resembling athletic I will be faced with the choice of destroying the temple with more rugby
Or being wiser this time
It’s a real shame that the only reason that I lifted a single weight or ran a single step was in order to kick someones ass more effectively on the rugby field
My first real season at Kutztown I had a pear shape and played b side
I spent the summer running
Wound up with a flat stomach and wheels for days and soon was running around like a maniac on the a side in search of ever more violent collisions
I became cocky and found I liked to swagger
Still knowing that at heart I was a tub of goo
But in a shiny new body
Chicks dug me
They still do
So it is with fondness that I let the coltish cubano hottie count me out
She only thinks that she will continue to find me resistible
Now that my dance game is back
And my flirt game is on
Its just a matter of time before another hottie makes the discovery that im a wonderful person who it would be a lot of fun to fuck forever
The fun part is me trying to hang on to her, once discovered
Im working on my grip strength
Look out hotties,
this is your only warning
I am harmful or fatal if swallowed

2 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

I found this a few days ago. Makes for good reading when alone and drunk at 2 in the morning. You should be flatered, I woke up at 6 to finish it. The crusties don't get up that early.

9:26 PM  
Blogger bakeowski said...

i looove that trouble
love that trouble
love that trouble
love that thang

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home