waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, September 24, 2007

i dont kill time anymore
i slaughter it
its a massacre
jellyfish have more motivation than i do
ive been hiding out in a poorly run warehouse for eight months now
all the better to have a solid work reference MASSAH
under the radar
no exposure to life
laboring in anonimit
where i once was laboring under the impreession that i was the man
the man in the school
the big man in the corner room
the big man on the rugby field
now im just a grunt
a shrug
a non-entity
another drunk
i dont mind being a drone
just leave the drone alone

1 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

I'm drunk, watching other people play scrabble pretending to be productive, but really just looking for you "on a data back road that I almost erased." Now I have days of your life to wander through, looking for something.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home