waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Friday, September 28, 2007

so much shit to filter
as adeptly as you avoid the chunks on the sidewalk as you walk
(i havent stepped in dogshit for nine years now)
you cant see all of it
it comes from every direction

so you gotta get your mushroom on
get your mushroom on

in a shit fuelled world
get your shroom on
get your shroom on

bounce wit me baybee
get your shroom on
i got a mushroom in my pocket
you can zoom on
zooming away
to ecstacy
you
the mushroom in my pocket and me
hes a nice fat shroom
he seeks your womb
be nice to him
and real real soon
you'll be a member of my mushroom club
all because you gave him a rub

someone find me a rap name
im ready to take over the world
one club banging anthem at a time
knawmeen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home