waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SOCK WARFARE
bring a bag of 2o to the BLACK LANDLORD SHOW

why socks?
listen to my favorite song
mea culpa
on the link above
NOVEMBER 5th
its a monday, pussies
PEOPLE STILL DRINK ON MONDAYS DON'T THEY???
be there or be a pussy

blogging at work
not giving a shit whose looking over my shoulder
here comes the manager
should i tell him to fuck off?
or close this window and pretend to work

oh so exciting

im about to retire to the back store room with my dom delillo novel
im on the last 30 pages
its about priorities
mine are in order i think
they wont miss me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home