waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

a slight detour from grand visions
accomplishments of wordy nature
had to get my drink on
cuz i vizzed it
and when i visualize a happnin
it tends to happen

call me a proactive psychic

i viz it
then take steps to live it

i sent an email out to my drinking crew
otherwise known as a rugby team
said i planned to get shitty on maragaritas before the black landlord show
apparently i am a blackout drunk now
my brother said i toppled on south street
after the margs
b4 the LORD show
he said for me to watch out
and steadied me
i said fuck you
wobbled
toppled
on my back
in the entrance to a third bar
i regained memory at HO SAI GAI
and ordered fried dumplings
which was the issue
empty stomach syndrome
i ate one pack of oodles of noodles all day
then a brownie
a good brownie
then a second brownie
and then lotsa tequila in margarita form
then the memory loss
then the LORD show
no fuel in my machine
no base
flagged at the troc because i was heckling the trivia game
that i remember
they want a name
i yell a date
eagles game loud
they want a number
i provide a president
700 level volume
my manly dynamism was too much for them to handle
so they took action
the LORD was rockin
i was dancin
they dont want my cash,
cool
more for the next stop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home