waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, November 11, 2007

so if i gotta go out in public to blog
as i seem to have to
it makes sense that i establish my idiocy by the image i present to the world
if im gonna sound like an idiot i guess ill dress like one whenever appropriate
and if im the kinda asshole who has to leave his house to connect to the web then i may just as well promote the brand name a bit in my idiotic attire and ridiculous intereactions with the general publi
if the world is my living room now, please excuse me as i scratch my balls
the adjustment to being a clothed internet user has been a rough on
im usually always naked when im online
this is weird
these garments on my gentailia
a belly lke this shoudl hang out, for all to admire
lets just unbotton this a little and ahhhhh
ohh yeah
why am i bieng asked to leave
u gotta be kidding right
your turning off the server?
go ahead i can reconn.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home