waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Monday, June 23, 2008

The chain is as fat as my pinky, and I have a fat pinky
Ham hands was one local wits assessment
26,000 pounds of force is required to cut it
It’s the meanest chain home depot sells
Its in its own bin,
locked in cage
Kept away from the others
Or the skinnier chains disappear over night
And the mean chain looks fatter
Burping sometimes
The machine to cut the chain labored mightily
The pistons protested when I cut my five foot length
In order to maintain possession of my bike
I needed the meanest chain around
I wear it like a bandelero
Over one shoulder
All che Guevara
When I ride sometimes a taxi asshole wants to be blowing his horn
as I legally ride down the middle of market street
Right down the middle
He honks again
Hes in a hurry
I unsling the mean chain
Dangle it with one hand
While maintaining my pace and position
See if cabbie dude wants to get all road warrior or not
At the light I half turn and glower
They usally don’t make me fuck their shit uo
Especially if theres a passenger
And and a new form of road rage is invented
The road warrior pedals on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home