waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I can cut it closer
Her bedroom clock is ten minutes slow
Factor that in and maximize sack time
Why wouldn’t I want to linger longer?
Nude and spooning a naked lovely
Flesh on flesh, nestling in her crevices
Throwing clothes on at the very last instant
Buttoning the shirt as I race down the street
chomping an apple in leiu of "brosse les dents"
i can splash water on my face at work on my first unscheduled break....

Rushing towards brain death
Towards the train to hell
The 7:28 to Hades
For the Brimstone special
Connection to the shuttle bus to agony
Agonizing as my life ticks away
Wasted
I am a foot soldier in george w bushes no child left behind program
I am the decider
The program makes kids take a zillion tests
Someone has to grade them all
Teachers and administrators cant be trusted
Theyd give their kids great scores so they could get their raises
Thus an industry is born
Intrastate test grading
I decide if the kid is on grade level
Where he goes from here

Attired as a homeless Romeo, I enact governmental standards
The gatekeeper with underwear in its 48th hour of service
Coated lightly with my essence
Leftovers that she didn’t swallow last night
Some still dried on my belly and chest
My ass is zinging, kickin, foul
Hair akimbo
Fourth day for the khakis
And they are neither stain nor wrinkle resistant
The worlds biggest idiot clicks away at a keyboard
As heaven sleeps away the morn, 53 minutes away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home