waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

i look-

but it is an appreciation
a celebration
rather than a leering drool fest-

you got mirrors
you know you fine

im just giving my eyes a sugary treat

theres no frantic dash to the bathroom
holding your image in my mind
frantically pulling my weiner with the other
im not 17 any more

but
geez louise!
please louise
the human eye evolved
as most huners eyes do
to tracj movements
and you are moving through my mind
even standing still
you make me want to invent a time machine
so i can travel to the future when you are closer to my age
and we can laugh about the one about you
or the one about the next one walking into cafe tang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home