waiting for my muse in a dark alley with an aluminum bat

unedited pure neanderthal musings NeANDERThallus's DONut EDiT!!! historical records from my cave walls... brutality, menial labor, minor victories, hot sexy interludes....... 3 years on the edges of a society that i cant distance myself enough from

My Photo
Name:

since 2005 i've been picking at this keyboard. the thoughtstreams flow, who knows from whence they came, or to whence they go? enjoy the ride...... i am

Sunday, June 01, 2008

my newest hit single

poontang peeping at the coffee shop
i dont wanna be rude but i just cant stop
glancing and peeking at the nip over there
when she walked in she took the air
outta my lungs and she even talks cute
hi voice, soft spoken biker chick cute
hot shorts just flushed
wish she moved slower
if she was a dude
id prolly blow her

summer summer summer
OH FRIGGIN YEAH
my eyes fattening on all this candy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home